The policy describes the various areas where the user's privacy is affected and its obligations and requirements for users, the website and website owners. It also describes how this site processes, stores and protects user data and information.
The information we collect is in accordance with the "Personal Data Act".
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form. If you order from us, we will require personal information from you to be able to handle the order, which may include your name, delivery address, e-mail address, contact number, credit / debit card details, billing and delivery address, your age, profession and interests. . We may also collect the following data from you:
• Information that you provide to us by filling out forms on our website. This may include:?
• Information when you register to use our website or subscribe to any service we provide (for example, newsletters)
• We may ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion
• Details of transactions that you perform via our website and completion of your orders?
• Details of your visits to our website, which may include traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, if necessary for your own billing purposes or otherwise
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device and are often used to either make websites, work more efficiently, allow you to navigate between pages, remember your settings and improve your user experience in general. They can also help make the ads you see online more relevant to you and your interests.By using HICKAP.com, you agree that you place cookies on your device and access them when you visit the website in the future. If you want to deny use and save cookies on your computer's hard disk, take the necessary steps in the security settings for browsers to block all cookies from HICKAP.com and its external providers.
You can read more about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
How should we use this information?
• The information we collect from you can be used as follows:
• To personalize your experience and ensure that the information is on HICK. com is presented in the best possible way
• To improve our website - we continuously strive to improve our website with the information and feedback we receive from you
• To improve our customer service - information we receive from you helps us
• Effectively respond to your support needs and customer service requests
• To process transactions
• To send periodic emails - the email address you give us to process orders can be used to send information and updates in in relation to your order.
To update you with our latest offers, products, news and promotions
How do we protect the information we receive from you?
We always strive to ensure that the information is protected by implementing a number of security measures
For example: We offer secure "https" at transaction parts on HICKAP.com
• Access to your data is password protected and sensitive data (eg credit or debit card information) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your browser and the HICKAP service. We also do not keep any details about your credit or debit card to increase security
• We monitor our systems regularly to minimize the risk of possible attacks and to test our systems regularly to identify possible improvements.
• We do our best to protect your personal information, but there are a number of things you can do to help you.
This includes keeping your account secure by creating a strong password that contains a combination of letters, numbers and symbols in both uppercase and lowercase letters.
How do we share the information we collect?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information.
We work with a number of third parties who are experts in their field and help us run the website and our business. Each of these providers has been selected by us for their ability to provide the specific services needed, including their ability to handle sensitive information, including your personal information.
If desired, we share your information to comply with legal requests.
Third Party Links
Sometimes we may include links to external websites or offer third party products or services on our website and via email communication. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or responsibility for the content or activities of these linked websites.
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions:
We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting-in for our text marketing and notifications in, you agree to these terms and conditions.
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword , you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
Your phone number, name and purchase information will be shared with our SMS platform "SMSBump Inc, an European Union company with office at Sofia, Bulgaria , EU. This data will be used for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. Upon sending the text messages, your phone number will be passed to a text messages operator to fulfill their delivery.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages.You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted for as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text "HELP" to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more i nformation. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
111 48 Stockholm
Changes to this Policy